Brown Paper Packages Tied Up in String...

Or rather ... Priority Mail Packages Sealed with Packing Tape... but it doesn't quite scan for Rogers & Hammerstein (or whoever wrote the Sound of Music).

Rita sent me her page for my Young Victoria book (which has a fashion aspect):


Aren't they divinely gorgeous? Also, I placed an order at Karla Nathan's blog store:

See the empty roll of sheet music? I almost threw out my teeny weeny tiny whiny frozen Charlottes! Ye gods! Thankfully I realized before I threw out the trash :)

I also received Carol Wingert's SHE kit that I won in her giveaway... Wow... It's gonna take some work to complete, but I can't wait to start!

I'll have to do though, as I've a summer book swap to get started on, and some curtains to make both before mid-June...

Oh and catch up on both my e-courses. I was able to mostly keep up with the blogs, not the courses, alas....

Finally, I bought this fridge magnet at the National Museum of Art which says:

"Creativity takes courage" - Henri Matisse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!